Saturday, June 4, 2011

Going Gaga for Lady GaGa.
I decided to go another route and do something out of the ordinary. SO I came up with Lady Gaga Tags. I am a fan, not a huge fan. I just think she is such a colorful person and extremely unique. So I did the first look that everybody started to acknowledge her for, is the triangle dress.
That silver pointy dress and the lightening bolt on her face. The second one is from her music video " Telephone".






I used KARLAS001 rhinestone trim, to surround the tag. I make her leather jacket, I had to use a dark brown textured paper that look like crocodile skin. I added nail art rhinestones and stickles for the glam look. I made the cans in her hair out of paper clay.
I also used the dress form from the Tim Holtz die. I had a ton of fun doing this one. NO flowers was the challenge, so I had to figure out how to embellish it using other items.






As for the Queen of Eveything, wow she came out so cool.
Faces are done in paper clay. I use paper clay on almost every project I do. I love to make my own embellishments. I used small circle mirrors to tie in the silver theme on this tag. Her dress is just cardstock covered in aluminum foil tape. Then I embossed one part of the dress with my cuttlebug.

I will continue making more tags for this collection. I will upload the continuation of the Lady Gaga Tag Extreme on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment