Sunday, June 10, 2012

                                          Colorful Kraft

  I went to Michaels today and saw that the 12 x 12 pads are 50 % on sale. Therefore I purchase the Recollection Garden Harvest. I decided to make a Karin doll. I stamp on Muslin cloth and then I did some felting.
 I used yellow and white wool and did her hair and her neckline. Then I did a sloppy sewing and "viola" the Karin doll.
  I placed her on top of some paper from the Garden Harvest collection. I love the contrast of the green and purple against the Kraft background, makes the colors pop .
  To tie in the theme, I wrote on a tiny chalkboard, Grow Sweet. Kind of remind me the beginning of summer.  So this card celebrates June, being the first month of the Summer season.
I also want to enter this card into the colorful theme in the Stampotique  designers challenge. Hope everyone enjoys the Karin doll.

2 comments:

  1. What a funny and beautiful doll!Thanks for joining us SDC 55.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pleasant! love it- glad u joined us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete