Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stampotique ATC for the Challenge.




 This Stampotique Karin stamp was used to make an Alice in Wonderland ATC.  Love how this ATC came out.
I use Vintage photo distress ink, Lumiere acrylic paint for the background.
Punched out flowers colored with Copic markers. I made her dress larger than what the stamp displays. So I cut out some paper to make the dress,




Smile stamp, used some Stickles for the heart and used some Black Deco Pearl Pen for the eyes. Made the banner myself.




I would like to enter this image for the Altered Alice, for the Splendidly Dress.
I used the Karin stamp from Stampotique again.
 I made her a dress out of blue cardstock, lace and ribbon.
I used some roses for I am Roses. A button and a flower lace from Michales.
Background is a stamp from Prima and cover with light blue sheer fabric.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations! Thanks for joining us at SDC 53.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with all of the ATCs. Now I NEED to buy Karin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is interesting! great work. thanks for sharing your creation at SDC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever Atcs! Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set of ATC's, I love what you did with Karin's dress and Smile's white teeth! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, I love that first one and how you added the dimension to her hair. Thanks for joining us at SDC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been on a wonderland kick. I love these, they look great.

    ReplyDelete