Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stampotique Family Challenge

I used the only two stamps I own from Stampotique, which is Karin and Smiles. So I started to think how I can make them into a family. So I came up with using Smiles twice, making one into a little girl.

Therefore I made a brother and sister standing next to their Mother. There are standing in front of a house made out of canvas. I used some acrylic paint and Lindystampgang sprays. Made my own banner sporting the title "Family".

Everybody is wearing yellow and showing off their pearly whites.  I introduce to you the Smiles Family.  LOL, I am having fun with this.

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant! A genius idea to change Smile into a girl :-) Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback. I had to make them look like they are related,LOL !
      Thanks Again
      Glenda.

      Delete
  2. This has really made me laugh today! I love what you have done to Smile! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was laughing too when I started to place Karin's hair on Smiles to make "him" into a "Her".

      Thanks
      Glenda

      Delete
  3. love the sex change,haha, beautiful colors, brilliant piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL or what! How brilliant! I love the dress on the little girl.. very clever :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun! Love the whole idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool family you created Lolll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used on this! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius! Love how you got two kids out of one stamp. A girl has to do what she has to do until you win some more stamps...right? This turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, you got that right !! LOL thanks again for the lovely comments. Appreciate it very much
    Glenda.

    ReplyDelete