Thursday, March 22, 2012

Loving my new stamps from the Carson Show



I went to my annual Carson Stamp Convention. It comes to Carson, California twice a year held by the Stamp in the Hand Co. I love going to this event. I manage to save some money and did some serious shopping.

I bought a stamp sheet set from Invoke Art otherwise known as Studios Blackbird. They sell antiques, weird oddities, vintage items , pretty much a shabby chic, steam punk fairyland of items to choose from.

I bought the Catrina stamp. A female skeleton wearing a very chic hat. Cool and a fun stamp to work with, which also has a little creepy edge to it.

I will show what I purchased later on. I just wanted to show you what I have been working on. My skeleton and Karin and Smile stamp from Stampotique Originals.


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with that skeleton stamp. It looks like it should say "You can never be too rich or too thin".

    ReplyDelete