Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love Stampotique





I just received my first purchase from Stampotique. I just love their stamps. But I think the artist Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney are totally awesome. I happened to come across Jill Penny work in the area of sculpting.

She does some fabulous dolls. She did some sculptures in polymer clay. A lot are like the dolls you see in the stamps in Stampotique. I did not know about the stamps until last year. When I joined the world of crafting. I mostly do artwork.

Well, anyway. I love these stamps. I purchased Smile and Karin. I decided to enter in two challenges. One in Forever Night challenge, the theme is something with bling and in the CrazyforChallenges, theme: Something Green.

Here is my creation:Good Luck , for Saint Patrick luck that is. I gave Karin a dark green dress with gold accents, brown bling and feather hairpiece. She is standing on a sparkly garden of green flowers.

I am entering this Green tag for:

Forever Night Challenge " Something with bling"
Crazy 4 Challenges " Green" C4C128.

I hope you like her. Happy Saint Patrick's.

1 comment:

  1. oh my word this is FAB. Love the colour choices. So sorry for the late comment, I am in the middle of moving house!! Please join us again this week for our new challenge at forevernight challenges. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete