Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bad to the Bone.


I love to do artwork with skulls and skeletons. I can't help it. I came up with this project inspired by a friend's tattoo. So I decided to create a dimensional skeleton tattoo tag.

This little skeleton is made out of paper clay. Once air dried, I paint it with Lindystampgang red starburst sprays and doused the skull with red sparkly glitter.

I used my tiny punches to make the leaves and used some red flowers to complete the look.

The manila tag in itself is inked with Tim Hotz distress inks and a mixture of Lindystampgang sprays and Lumiere acrylic paint.

Cut out my own banner and edge distress with black soot distress ink and hand wrote the title. Love this tag, it is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so cool! Thanks for joining us this week at Forever Night Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was awesome! keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete